<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Rules and Posting Policy - StormCloud Forum				            </title>
            <link>https://stormcloud.blog/community/rules/</link>
            <description>StormCloud Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 08:01:14 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>Early Thoughts on the Site/Functionality</title>
                        <link>https://stormcloud.blog/community/rules/early-thoughts-on-the-site-functionality/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 30 May 2024 16:59:57 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hello everyone! I wanted to give everyone a place to ask some questions regarding the site and forum, so I can try to address and improve it as we go.

So far, we had that issue with Cross...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello everyone! I wanted to give everyone a place to ask some questions regarding the site and forum, so I can try to address and improve it as we go.</p>
<ul>
<li>So far, we had that issue with Cross-Posting supposedly resolved, so please let me know if you continue to have problems. Pictures of the issue would help me report it!</li>
<li>Tau and Mongo have pointed out that they aren't as big of fans of the "nesting" feature in the Chargers Chat forum. I toggled this chat to be the other option we have, which doesn't allow replies to "nest" under one another. Hearing feedback on how you feel about nesting vs not would be great. I <em>have</em> inquired for a quote from the dev team on what it would take to install a "new post scroller" like the old "z" button we have
<ul>
<li>On that subject, the articles have a different comment system that syncs with the forum, but has some different utility. I would recommend giving that a peak as well, you might find those could work great for our "Open Threads" and what not... but it would involved manually refreshing the page and scrolling down, until I can figure out how to sort them by most recent comments first. </li>
</ul>
</li>
<li>Site was updated this morning with a cleaner look, and should look excellent on phones/tablets. If you have any issues, please let me know</li>
<li>Ryan and I will be back to podcasting soon :) </li>
</ul>
<p> </p>
<p>Any other questions, concerns, or observations, fire away!</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://stormcloud.blog/community/rules/">Rules and Posting Policy</category>                        <dc:creator>Kyle DeDiminicantanio</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://stormcloud.blog/community/rules/early-thoughts-on-the-site-functionality/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Functionality And Open Threads</title>
                        <link>https://stormcloud.blog/community/rules/functionality-and-open-threads/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 27 May 2024 16:23:04 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Sorry if this question has gone out and been answered before. Will this be open thread friendly and is there a function akin to the &quot;Z&quot; key to toggle through comments?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry if this question has gone out and been answered before. Will this be open thread friendly and is there a function akin to the "Z" key to toggle through comments?</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://stormcloud.blog/community/rules/">Rules and Posting Policy</category>                        <dc:creator>MongoTesla</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://stormcloud.blog/community/rules/functionality-and-open-threads/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Forum Questions</title>
                        <link>https://stormcloud.blog/community/rules/forum-questions/</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 21 May 2024 17:40:54 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Thread for questions about how this forum works. Feel free to move this if you want it somewhere else.
 
To start off, is there a way for posters to include pictures and/or tables in their...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thread for questions about how this forum works. Feel free to move this if you want it somewhere else.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>To start off, is there a way for posters to include pictures and/or tables in their posts?</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://stormcloud.blog/community/rules/">Rules and Posting Policy</category>                        <dc:creator>Tau837</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://stormcloud.blog/community/rules/forum-questions/</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		